Monday, June 4, 2012

Business Connection Exchange

Business Connection Exchange - BCX

BCX is my favourite networking group because
- one time fee of $100
- meeting fee reflects the meal that you are served
- I get some new clients.
- I get to meet some new contacts.
- I have found suppliers that I trust.
- I have helped connect other people to resources and clients.
- I get a listing on the website.
- People really try to help me even if they can not give me a client.
- I learn about great business books.
- I learn about some amazing events.
- They organize some events and I meet more new contacts.
- I can talk to other business owners about my challenges.
Thanks to BCX I have been in business just under 7 years and my business continues to grow.

www.businessconnectionexchange.ca

No comments: